When storms hit Winter Haven, our clients turn to us for help. Our team can repair any problem and restore any house or property. We have dealt with fallen trees, flooded basements, broken roofs, damaged windows and more. We can also restore our clients’ homes in such a way that they will be less vulnerable to storms in the future.
As one of the leading home restoration companies in Winter Haven, FL, we at Flawless Restoration understand the destructive potential of the local weather, which is why we strive to provide our clients the best storm damage restoration solutions we could offer. So if you require our help, or if you would just like to know more about our services then here’s what we can do for you.
What is Storm Damage?
Storm damage can refer to any type of damages which are caused or are related to natural atmospheric phenomenon. For example, if a lightning strike causes a fire then that fire could be considered as storm damage as well as fire damage. Likewise, if a flash flood causes water damage then that flood may also be considered both as storm damage as well as water damage.
Other examples of storm damage include wind-related damages, fallen trees or telephone poles, lost possessions, flooding and more. So if you are concerned about storm damages, it’s important to remember that it includes a wide variety of problems.
How Do We Deal With Storm Damages?
Storm damages need to be approached on a case by case basis. The effects of a flood, for example, are quite different from the effects of a thunderstorm. Likewise, a storm or some other similar natural phenomenon can cause all sorts of problems, like fire damages, water damages, wind damages and more. This is why we tend to be cautious whenever we have to deal with storm damages.
We want to be aware of all the problems before we start our work. Here’s a step by step guide on how we approach storm damages.
– First of all, we will examine the damages to your home or property
– We will then remove all debris, including fallen trees and potentially harmful objects, like broken glass or damaged furniture
– After the debris and sensitive items are gone, we will start to repair the areas that have been damaged by the storm
– If there’s moisture or mold, we will remove them
– If the storm has caused a fire at your property, we will deal with the fire and smoke damages as well
– Once most of the damaged areas are repaired or replaced, we will begin the restoration process
– We will conduct one final check up to make sure that your property is fully restored
– We will also assist you with concerns related to your insurance policy
We Offer Emergency Services
Finally, we also would like to add that we offer emergency services for those situations where repairs just can’t wait. So if you need us to respond quickly to a storm related emergency, just give us a call, and we will send someone over to help you.