Water damage happens to a lot of properties, particularly those which are exposed to harsh weather and large bodies of water. They can also lead to more serious problems, such as mold infestations or deep structural damages. So whether they are caused by storms, faulty water plumbing or water related accidents, water damages need to be dealt with as quickly as possible.
That’s where we come in. Our team can address all sorts of water damages. From minor leaks and plumbing malfunctions to disastrous damages caused by floods and harsh thunderstorms, we have faced these and many other problems before. So if your property is currently facing water damages then here’s how we can help you.
What is Water Damage?
Water damage refers to a wide variety of property damages. These usually include:
– Leaking or frozen water lines
– Overflowing fixtures, toilets and sinks
– Malfunctioning washing machines, dishwashers and other related appliances
– Heavy rain and storms
– Cresting rivers and other bodies of water
– Flood or flood damage
When these damages happen to your property, it’s important to address them as soon as possible otherwise, they will spread to other areas and cause more problems. Flood water, for example, can affect your plumbing fixtures or damage your pipes. Likewise, water damages can lead to sewage problems if they are not contained as quickly as possible. This is why you should contact professionals, like us, for help in the event that parts of your home are invaded by water.
How Do We Address Water Damages?
We conduct our water damage restoration services using the following steps.
– First of all, we will assess the full extent of water damages in your property.
– Next, we will begin the water extraction process
– After the water has been removed, we will then dry the affected areas, including the walls, carpets, furniture and any other place that is still relatively wet.
– Once most parts of your property are dry, we will clean and restore the items inside. These items usually include clothes, utensils, books and other personal belongings
– We will then look for any sources of leaking water to either repair them or seal them off
– If there are any signs of mold or mildew damage then we will begin the mold and mildew remediation process
– If there are no more damages to worry about then we will then begin the complete reconstruction process
– Finally, if you give your consent, we will assist you in filing your insurance claims
Aside from our services, we would also add that we use the best tools in our industry to repair our clients’ properties. We employ the latest pumps, dehumidifiers, moisture sensors and various other equipment to effectively deal with all kinds of water damages.
We Offer Emergency Services
We also have special emergency services for those situations where our clients need us to respond to their call as soon as possible. So if you have water damages at your home or business establishment, rest assured that we can help you. Just give us a call and we will take care of the rest.