Flawless Restoration can repair a wide variety of water and flood related damages. From major floods and disasters to leaking pipes and broken fixtures, we offer complete restoration solutions to address these kinds of problems. So if you need our services then here’s what our team can do for you.
The Difference Between Water Damage and Flood Damage
“Water damage” refers to any type of water-related property damage that is not caused either by flooding or similar natural catastrophes. For example, damages caused by leaking pipes, broken pumps or any man-made accidents that involve water falls under the category of water damage.
In contrast, “flood damage” refers to damages which are caused by the following natural disasters:
– Overflow of tidal and inland water
– Collapse of land areas along bodies water due to erosion, waves and floods
– Rapid accumulation/runoff of surface waters
Water Damage Restoration
Our water damage restoration services follow a simple process. It works like this:
– We will assess the full extent of damages to your property.
– Will seal off all sources of water in the area and then extract the water that’s already there.
– We will dry the affected areas and objects using several tools, including dehumidifiers.
– We will start the cleaning and restoration process.
– We will also conduct mold remediation if we find any molds in the area.
– We will locate all sources of the leaking water and repair them.
– Finally, we will assess the area for any signs of additional damage. If there are none then we will perform the final cleanup process.
Flood Damage Restoration
Our flood damage restoration services tend to be different from our water damage restoration services. For one thing, there’s no source of water to seal off or repair. All we need to worry about are the damages left behind by the flood.
– We perform preliminary cleaning on the entire area, removing whatever garbage and debris we can find.
– We will drain the flood water still present on your property.
– We will dry the flooded area, including the walls and objects found there.
– We will start the restoration process.
– We will repair any damages we can find.
– Finally, we will assess the affected areas for any other signs of damage. If none are found then we will perform the final cleanup process.
This is how we conduct our flood and water damage restoration services. So if you need Flawless Restoration to help you with water related damages to your property then please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Let Your Properties Flaws Be Restored By Flawless Restoration